Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesHall of FameLog inRegister

Important:
Cape Contest Entry
1vs1 Tournament
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of theMonth:

Red Eagle Two
Top posters
Sinbad Tala
Uploading Images I_vote_lcapUploading Images I_voting_barUploading Images I_vote_rcap 
Asian Pleasure
Uploading Images I_vote_lcapUploading Images I_voting_barUploading Images I_vote_rcap 
Red Eagle Two
F F D P
Omni
Apple
White devl
Blood Monk
Duff Light
SirScherer

Uploading Images

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asian Pleasure
Lvl 8 Poster
Lvl 8 Poster
Asian Pleasure

Number of posts : 138
In Game Name : Asian Pleasure
Profession : N/Mo
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Uploading Images Empty
PostSubject: Uploading Images   Uploading Images I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Hello guys, this is a guide on how to upload your own images using this website, for cape contests and such.

Step 1 - Click on the Gallery button at the top of the page.
Step 2 - Click on "Your Personal Album" towards the bottom of the page.
Step 3 - Click on "Upload Pic" below the navigation bar.
Step 4 - Title the picture, add a description, click on Browse and find the picture on your computer that you want to upload and then click Open.
Step 5 - Click on save then click "Return to my personal album", your image is now being hosted by the website.

To then get the url(link) of the image, click on the image in your gallery and then right click on the image once the new page is loaded, and click view image. Then copy the link from the top of the page, and put the [img][/img] code on it, and you are set.
Back to top Go down
http://lukemat.deviantart.com
Red Eagle Two
Lvl 8 Poster
Lvl 8 Poster
Red Eagle Two

Number of posts : 124
In Game Name : Red Eagle Two
Profession : R/W
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Uploading Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploading Images   Uploading Images I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:07 pm

cool wish u were on more
Back to top Go down

Uploading Images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Artwork-
Jump to: