Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesHall of FameLog inRegister

Important:
Cape Contest Entry
1vs1 Tournament
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of theMonth:

Red Eagle Two
Top posters
Sinbad Tala
How to post in this forum. I_vote_lcapHow to post in this forum. I_voting_barHow to post in this forum. I_vote_rcap 
Asian Pleasure
How to post in this forum. I_vote_lcapHow to post in this forum. I_voting_barHow to post in this forum. I_vote_rcap 
Red Eagle Two
F F D P
Omni
Apple
White devl
Blood Monk
Duff Light
SirScherer

How to post in this forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asian Pleasure
Lvl 8 Poster
Lvl 8 Poster
Asian Pleasure

Number of posts : 138
In Game Name : Asian Pleasure
Profession : N/Mo
Registration date : 2008-12-09

How to post in this forum. Empty
PostSubject: How to post in this forum.   How to post in this forum. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:55 pm

Hey guys, this section of the forum is for Members to create their own page and introduce them selfs, and have their own page on this forum.
Alliance Members can introduce them selfs here as well!

So create your own post with your Name on it! (Mine would be "Asian Pleasure")

It will give us an idea of who you are, how active you are, and how you like to Play GW. It is also the first step to becoming an officer or achieving some Guild titles or Ranks.

You can display pictures of your self on your page, character names, Guild Titles, Titles etc. etc.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://lukemat.deviantart.com

How to post in this forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Memberlist-
Jump to: