Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesHall of FameLog inRegister

Important:
Cape Contest Entry
1vs1 Tournament
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Member of theMonth:

Red Eagle Two
Top posters
Sinbad Tala
interview 4 school I_vote_lcapinterview 4 school I_voting_barinterview 4 school I_vote_rcap 
Asian Pleasure
interview 4 school I_vote_lcapinterview 4 school I_voting_barinterview 4 school I_vote_rcap 
Red Eagle Two
F F D P
Omni
Apple
White devl
Blood Monk
Duff Light
SirScherer

interview 4 school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Monk
Lvl 3 Poster
Lvl 3 Poster

Number of posts : 13
In Game Name : X Blood Monk X
Profession : Mo/E
Registration date : 2008-12-16

interview 4 school Empty
PostSubject: interview 4 school   interview 4 school I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:24 pm

if worse comes to worse and i cant find someone to interview B4 break, i may need to interview one of you lol.

i am doing a paper on which is better GW or WoW, of corse we all know the answer to that right? xD

but anyways i might need to interview one of you, but you could not lean towards either game, look at the facts and lets face the truth however good or bad the news may be lol.

if you feel like you can be a potential interview sorce, please contact me at flamelance1@gmail.com or flamelance1@live.com

thanks,
Tanner (Blood Monk)
Back to top Go down
Red Eagle Two
Lvl 8 Poster
Lvl 8 Poster
Red Eagle Two

Number of posts : 124
In Game Name : Red Eagle Two
Profession : R/W
Registration date : 2008-12-11

interview 4 school Empty
PostSubject: Re: interview 4 school   interview 4 school I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 am

dont pick me i hate WoW so it will be all GW 4 me lol
Back to top Go down

interview 4 school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: